HomeGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Medicine (Anatomy, Physiology, Pharmacology, Biochemistry, Histology, Pathology, Haematology, and the list goes on)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Pandar3n
Kepo

PostSubject: Re: Medicine (Anatomy, Physiology, Pharmacology, Biochemistry, Histology, Pathology, Haematology, and the list goes on)   Fri Apr 04, 2008 8:30 pm

haha nah i donno about pimples man it still puzzles me how i got it lol...i could only think of bacterial..tats why when ur face gets oily it creates an evironment for the bacterial to grow in..so ur skin reacts to the bacteria and immune cells like neutrophils come and fight them off..but when they die they become pus...and thats the yellow creamy thing that comes out when u squeeze ur pimple..haha of coz im not professional yet la im only 3rd year..u wanna treat acne use benzoyl peroxide tats all i know..it dries up the pimple a bit and heals pretty quickly..quite effective..and google websites are a lot of BS sometimes...we had nutrition lectures and there wasnt a single mention bout vit B fighting stress...it only maintains ur neuro function by making myelin...we normally get enuf vit B juz from our diet...too much of it doesnt do anything and might cause toxicity to ur body..however deficiency of Vit B will cause neuropathy and lead to diseases like Wernicke's Encephalopathy.. ok enuf of my BS
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ian
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Medicine (Anatomy, Physiology, Pharmacology, Biochemistry, Histology, Pathology, Haematology, and the list goes on)   Sun Apr 06, 2008 10:48 pm

someone is trying to mempertahankan his own maruah..
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ireallydontknowwhattowrite.blogspot.com
Pandar3n
Kepo

PostSubject: Re: Medicine (Anatomy, Physiology, Pharmacology, Biochemistry, Histology, Pathology, Haematology, and the list goes on)   Mon Apr 07, 2008 9:44 am

lol yeah and im not saying it without any reason.....weather in UK and malaysia is different..and msia is definitely more humid than UK...similar to the weather in NZ and i got much more pimples here as well..its just a possibility
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Connie the Lau
A Bit Noisy Liao

PostSubject: Re: Medicine (Anatomy, Physiology, Pharmacology, Biochemistry, Histology, Pathology, Haematology, and the list goes on)   Mon Apr 07, 2008 8:10 pm

Mayb your hormone is stronger in NZ.. lol JK
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.connism.blogspot.com
rl
A Bit Noisy Liao

PostSubject: Re: Medicine (Anatomy, Physiology, Pharmacology, Biochemistry, Histology, Pathology, Haematology, and the list goes on)   Tue Apr 08, 2008 4:05 am

josh says: 'wo dong ah!'
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lx2
More Kepo

PostSubject: Re: Medicine (Anatomy, Physiology, Pharmacology, Biochemistry, Histology, Pathology, Haematology, and the list goes on)   Tue Apr 08, 2008 7:22 pm

LOL
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Medicine (Anatomy, Physiology, Pharmacology, Biochemistry, Histology, Pathology, Haematology, and the list goes on)   

Back to top Go down

Medicine (Anatomy, Physiology, Pharmacology, Biochemistry, Histology, Pathology, Haematology, and the list goes on)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Academia :: Medicine-
Jump to: